Let’s meet again at the 5th Edition of the Postgraduate Summer School!
The South Campus of the University of Chile, composed of the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, the Faculty of Veterinary and Livestock Sciences, the Faculty of Forestry Sciences and Nature Conservation, and the Institute of Nutrition and Food Technology, will run an intensive but stimulating Postgraduate Summer School program that gives postgraduate students (Master and Ph.D.) a chance to increase their academic standing in relevant fields related to agriculture, environment, nutrition, and food systems, all topics embraced through an interdisciplinary approach, including visions and experiences from different parts of the world.
The language will be English.
After the restrictions of the pandemic, this 5th Edition of the Summer School will offer a mix of courses; some will be done in person and some virtually. These courses will cover various disciplinary topics taught by internationally recognized experts and will take place from October 2022 to January 2023.
Here is the list of courses:
- Living walls in Urban Landscaping (ONLINE)
- Nanotechnology in Agriculture and Environment (ONLINE)
- Vegetation Dynamics
- 1st Latin-American INFOGEST Training School on Food Digestion
- Chronobiology and Nutrition: from the molecular clock to clinical evidence
- Advances in Transdisciplinary Agroecology
- Topics in Water Management
- Biosphere-atmosphere interactions